Pages

Sunday, March 31, 2013

Resolution Sunday: Running Universe is Not My Job

Big week this week, with Holy Week and Supreme Court hearings. 

A lot of talk about us vs. them, believers vs. not, tolerant vs religious. 

This weekend I am celebrating Easter. That to me is an annual reminder that we are all loved so much. All of us. Every last imperfect, inconsistent, wrongheaded one of us.

AND 

It is my sincere hope to boogie my hardest at a best friends wedding as she makes a sacred promise to the woman of her dreams.

I am hopeful for the day where I can comfortably wear both of these sentiments loud and proud (I am working on it).

For now I am just trying to be kinder.

And being grateful that running the universe is not my job.

Happy Easter to you and yours!

No comments:

Post a Comment