Pages

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

28 for 28

So today is my birthday! Happy Birthday to MEEEEE!

(Yeah, I know, it came as a surprise to me too.)

First, a picture of the two people who made this birthday possible.


My 27th year was a great and full one, and this next one is on course to be a doozy.
I love me some lists and goals, so I put together 28 things I want to do during this year, most of them for the first time.They are in no particular order. (You will notice there are only 20 here, cuz, well, some things are just for me.)

To do while I am 28:
  1. Watch “dude where’s my car"
  2. Go to Disney World with my BFF
  3. Make a loaf of sandwich bread
  4. Get nice picture of me and Marty in front of Eiffel Tower
  5. Successfully order an almond croissant in French
  6. Successfully make meringue
  7. Learn how to fix my bike
  8. Learn how to use manual settings on my camera
  9. See the NC Symphony at Meymandi Hall (perhaps with Boyz II Men??)
  10. Run another half marathon
  11. Learn about the car
  12. Write e-mails to long lost friends and not take it personal if I don’t hear back
  13. Go to Savannah and see the Spanish Moss
  14. Drive to New Orleans
  15. Run a 5k in a PR
  16. Sell the Camry and buy a new car
  17. Rewatch Now and Then, hopefully with some old girlfriends
  18. Cook something from every cookbook I own (at last count there were 27)
  19. Wear a pair of high heels for more than an hour
  20. Go the barrier islands in NC
What do you think? Any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment