(Yeah, I know, it came as a surprise to me too.)
First, a picture of the two people who made this birthday possible.
My 27th year was a great and full one, and this next one is on course to be a doozy.
I love me some lists and goals, so I put together 28 things I want to do during this year, most of them for the first time.They are in no particular order. (You will notice there are only 20 here, cuz, well, some things are just for me.)
To do while I am 28:
- Watch “dude where’s my car"
- Go to Disney World with my BFF
- Make a loaf of sandwich bread
- Get nice picture of me and Marty in front of Eiffel Tower
- Successfully order an almond croissant in French
- Successfully make meringue
- Learn how to fix my bike
- Learn how to use manual settings on my camera
- See the NC Symphony at Meymandi Hall (perhaps with Boyz II Men??)
- Run another half marathon
- Learn about the car
- Write e-mails to long lost friends and not take it personal if I don’t hear back
- Go to Savannah and see the Spanish Moss
- Drive to New Orleans
- Run a 5k in a PR
- Sell the Camry and buy a new car
- Rewatch Now and Then, hopefully with some old girlfriends
- Cook something from every cookbook I own (at last count there were 27)
- Wear a pair of high heels for more than an hour
- Go the barrier islands in NC
What do you think? Any suggestions?