Pages

Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Christmas Music!

I just love Christmas. Every year I try to wait to listen to the music til after Thanksgiving, as a sort of, generally futile, attempt at self control. I make it almost every other year. This year, not so much. I love all the traditions, the smell of a Christmas tree, giving gifts, Christmas treats, sweaters, and hearing the Christmas story over and over. But mostly I love the music. I have been tucking my phone in my sweatshirt pocket while playing christmas music so its always going!

Did you see this awesome video of four guys and one piano. What a musical treat!

Here are a few of my very favorite Christmas songs, already on repeat in our house.
Sleigh Ride by Mannheim Steamroller on Grooveshark

God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen by Barenaked Ladies on Grooveshark

Santa Claus Is Coming to Town by Bruce Springsteen on Grooveshark

 Silent Night by Bing Crosby on Grooveshark

 Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree by Brenda Lee on Grooveshark

(Also this album and this one).

Non-music funny: this hilarious list from a crazy kid (language warning).

No comments:

Post a Comment