Pages

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Impressive and Unimpressive: Session Four

Impressive:

1. This couple! Talk about til death do you part! They were married 72-years and died holding hands. I sometimes think about what Marty and I will be 72 years from now, besides old and wrinkly. Can you imagine how your conversations go at that point?I can imagine starting every sentence with "Have I told you about the time I ...." and then getting a "Yes. Only a million times. No, really. A million. We have been together SEVENTY TWO YEARS".

2.My jet-setting family! My dad is off somewhere in the Grand Canyon with three of his buds, out of cell range for two weeks (hm...should I be worried?) and my bro-in-law just left to live in Paris for a few years. Poor him.

3. My bestie Jenny! She is a first year surgical intern (NBD. Real people's translation: Grey's anatomy, what what?) and is coming out here for no more than 31 hours to go to a wedding of a college bud of hers.

Her hubby is BFFs bros with mine
Unimpressive:

1. My iPhone picture taking ability. That's prego Mia Hamm speaking at the halftime of the Heels soccer game last week, can't you tell?



2. Herman Cain, the flavor of the week of the Repubs. He said this: "Don't blame Wall Street. Don't blame the big banks. If you don't have a job and you're not rich, blame yourself." Did someone replace your brain with a extra large peperoni pizza with extra cheese? (OH! SNAP! GODFATHER PIZZA JOKE!)

3. Thesis-eating-my-life-blinders I have on that keep me from seeing the real world. Soon you and I will be reconnected, in all your unemployment bringing glory. Ugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment