Pages

Sunday, March 24, 2013

Resolution Sunday: A show!

This week we went to see Anything Goes, a Cole Porter musical that was touring and ended up here at the Durham Performing Arts Center.

Marty got me tickets to see it for my birthday back in November. He even bought me a birthday cupcake during intermission. (Because my birthday is so close to Thanksgiving, sometimes I don't get a birthday cake).

I love going to see musicals and this one was great. My sister was in it in high school and it has some great music, a good amount of farce, and some fun tap dancing. Have you ever tried tap dancing? Let alone tap dancing in sync with twenty other people for ten minutes?

I am thankful to got to go see a mid-week show and thankful for the guy who knew I would enjoy this mid-March treat.

No comments:

Post a Comment