Pages

Friday, July 12, 2013

Weekend Reading

darcy

Just got back from a week in Seattle, getting ready for our move.
I am catching up on  my reading this weekend. Here's a sampling.
---
Did you hear about Jenny McCarthy hosting the view? Ugh.

A little comic strip about us millennials.

And another with some good advice.

Speaking of millennials, these are right on, and pretty funny.

A little inspiration.

I have mixed feelings about leaving North Carolina. Seems like its falling to pieces right now though.

Speaking of life in the south, I have seen the weight and nutrition issue in a whole new way here, and how it plays into culture. What do you think about this solution?

Reading this blog about mamas in the Congo. Sometimes I wish I could do that, raise a brood in a crazy far-off land (then I remember raspberries and I forget it.)

Happy Birthday Malala!

--- Have a fabulous weeekend ----

No comments:

Post a Comment