Pages

Friday, December 9, 2011

Christmas



I.love.Christmas. As in I ask if its Christmas yet pretty much every day of the year. And I want a puppy named Christmas, because that would combine my two favorite things. I finally am letting myself think of Christmas after my defense on Tuesday and could not be more excited. And what's not to love about Christmas? You get to do most of the things I love to do all in one crazy holiday period...

Bake cookies.

Be with family and friends that you don't get to see everyday.

Give presents.

Celebrate a birthday.

Have parties after parties (tonight is the first of four in six days).

Eat.



This year we aren't celebrating Christmas at our place but I can't help but put up our tree, which has now turned in to our "Christmas corner". Kendra, my Duke friend, was here for a residency interview and stayed to provide invaluable support during my defense this week. We took our version of pictures with Santa, which turned out awesome. And in case you are wondering, that's Peabody, our pet penguin.

No comments:

Post a Comment