Pages

Friday, December 30, 2011

Nine!

It's been nine years today since M and I went on our first date. I think we both went into the evening not quite sure about the level of 'date' the evening would be, but by the end, it was pretty clear. We went to Bob's Burgers and Brew in Fairhaven, Krispe Kreme in Mt. Vernon, and a movie at Bellis Fair.

I picked him up in my mom's minivan. He still was on a restricted license.

I was leaving for college in six months and was sure it wasn't a big deal.

Turns out, I was wrong.



This is the first picture taken of us, three days after our first date at the church lock-in. The girl on the left started dating M's twin brother, and they are still dating too. Something about church lock-ins, eh? (wink, wink)

One year in, my first roses
Aren't we cute? 

No comments:

Post a Comment