Pages

Thursday, April 18, 2013

Disneyworld!


As you may have heard, I went to Disneyworld in February. It was fabulous. First, because it was Disneyworld. Second, because I was with my fave person and a fab family, and finally because we did the Disney Princess Half Marathon. Which I highly recommend to everyone. Well, mostly just the more princess-oriented part of the population. It was awesome. Totally worth getting up at 3:30 for a 5:30 start. Oh, and if you are thinking about doing it, can I come too?

Here are some pictures from my time there. I went with my friend Betsy and the family she nannied for who are now great friends of hers. I don't have any pictures of them because I am not too cool with putting  pictures of other people's kids on the interwebs, but just know that I went to Magic Kingdom with a seven year old and doing the magic carpet ride twice in an hour was a dream come true. We did the race on Sunday, Epcot on Monday, and Magic Kingdom on Tuesday. Then I went home to work while they stayed for the rest of the week. I had never been to Florida before so new state for me!












1 comment: