Pages

Monday, April 22, 2013

Resolution Sunday: Europe as a Twenty-Something

When I was just out of college, I went with my friends to Europe for 10 weeks. We did the total typical twenty-something-backpacking experience -- stayed in super cheap hostels, ate bread and Nutella three meals a day, and took more trains than I could count. 


What a life changing trip and I am so thankful I had the opportunity to do such a long, albeit whirlwind, trip! I am truly a lucky duck. I still think about this adventure daily, almost six years later.


 I can't wait to go back to these cities one day with a little larger budget, although there is something to be said for scrounging for cool, cheap, unexpected adventures with close friends and family. . 



You don't really know someone til you've traveled with them. 
Luckily, I know how to pick em. 



Perhaps I will write more about it later. Right now I am preparing for another adventure :)

No comments:

Post a Comment