Pages

Sunday, September 29, 2013

Resolution Sunday: Friends as good as family

This weekend I got to see my friend Lindsay and her Dad. They visited my hometown and hung out for a whole day there. It was a perfectly awful fall day in the PNW, with rain and wind and grey to spare. But we had good food, good beer, a few apple treats, and of course good conversation. 


I am so grateful for friends that are as close as family, and that we become part of each others families. The sad thing is that Lindsay lives far away in Colorado. 

Lindsay is a soul sister, we met in college and just are on the same page about so many things. And she has an awesome family. And she thinks mine is too. I am so grateful for that. Meeting friends like this is kinda like chemistry - when ya know, ya know. 
Ya know?

No comments:

Post a Comment