Pages

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

First day of school, for the last time, again.

Today was my first day of school, for the last time, again. All that is to say that I hopefully will (omgihavetomust) graduate in December and so this is my last semester at Duke. When the first day Senior year rolled around at UPS, I was so sure that there was no way I would ever go back to school that I thought it was my last first day of school. Ha.

Today, running late already. Coffee in hand, newly equipped with my cute bag from NBO.

Last year, first day of grad school! 

I am thinking the same thing again, today. Although I am not taking any courses, I am TAing for one and working on my thesis. Here's to new school year jitters everywhere! From 3 to 26 some things don't change! Meaning, yes, I picked out my outfit last night.

No comments:

Post a Comment