Pages

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Half Way There!

Today is my half birthday. Yes, I celebrate my half birthday.

This year, I came up with a list of 28 things to do while I am 28. I am waaay behind. Better get cooking! This is what I have left to do.

  1. Watch “dude where’s my car"  (It was awesome. Probably would have been better when it first came out.)
  2. Go to Disney World with my BFF
  3. Make a loaf of sandwich bread
  4. Get nice picture of me and Marty in front of Eiffel Tower
  5. Successfully order an almond croissant in French
  6. Successfully make meringue
  7. Learn how to fix my bike
  8. Learn how to use manual settings on my camera
  9. See the NC Symphony at Meymandi Hall (perhaps with Boyz II Men??)
  10. Run another half marathon
  11. Learn about the car
  12. Write e-mails to long lost friends and not take it personal if I don’t hear back
  13. Go to Savannah and see the Spanish Moss
  14. Drive to New Orleans
  15. Run a 5k in a PR
  16. Sell the Camry and buy a new car
  17. Rewatch Now and Then, hopefully with some old girlfriends
  18. Cook something from every cookbook I own (at last count there were 27)
  19. Wear a pair of high heels for more than an hour
  20. Go the barrier islands in NC --> NEXT WEEKEND!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment