Pages

Saturday, May 11, 2013

Recently

[1]
Recently Claustrophobic

Seeing the Mona Lisa, at the Louvre. There were crowds and crowds of people all aggressively trying to get close to this painting. Sheesh. Couldn't he have made it a bit larger?
(Also, if Da Vinci was alive today, what would he think of this spectacle?)


[2]
Recently Anticipating

A memorial weekend visit by my very favorite red head and true friend Lindsay. Better bring your sundresses girlfriend!


[3]
Recently Completed

Another half marathon. A new personal record for me! I am still on the hunt for whoever decided to include the only hill in North Carolina on mile 12 of this race. How rude. 


[4]
Recently Purchased

My new super shoes. Kinda reminds me of this scene. Except I am certain Marty will not mess with these.
.

[5]
Recently Enjoyed

Sundress season. You didn't know that was a season? You must not live in the south. Also,I am lucky enough to have a farmers market on Fridays across from my work building. Makes for a great TGIF celebration.


[6]
Recently Remembered

You know she's gettin something other than the love from her mother. 
(wink wink)


[7]
Recently Pondering

A trip to Nashville. I have heard some amazing bands from out of Nashville lately and am dying to go spend a week listening to live music. Have you been? Should I go?
I would like to hear this song live again.



[8]
Recently Uttered

"Sorry coming over for Sunday dinner doesn't merit me vacuuming any more. You're lucky I picked up my pants undies"

Funny Friendship Ecard: You know we're good friends when I no longer feel the need to clean up before you come over.

[9]
Recently On A Wednesday

Live music. Outdoors. Great seats. Thunderstorms. Overpriced tallboys.


[10]
Recently Enamored 


And also this blog, from which I stole this 'recently' idea. 
I don't know this person in 'real' life but like her writing.


What have you been up to?

No comments:

Post a Comment