Pages

Friday, January 18, 2013

Feel Good Friday

I feel good this Friday because of my sisters, biological and otherwise. Did you know that it is scientifically proven that if you have a sister you are 'better adjusted' (whatever that means)? I know its true because I read it in the New York Times. You can read it too, here.

 Yesterday was my sisters birthday. Woot woot for her.

On the actual day she was born, the family I was staying with took me to McDonalds on the way to the hospital and bought me an Egg Mcmuffin, which was a huuuuuge treat. I still remember that Egg McMuffin - not too much about that little baby.

And though we have had our moments, I wouldn't change having a sister for anything. Especially because now I am so well adjusted.

She is currently kickin it as a teacher in Costa Rica and surfing it up. So I thought I would remind her of the cold dreary weather we shared during our childhood.

Happy Birthday, Seester.

No comments:

Post a Comment