Pages

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Home

Here is a little picture recap of our time home at Christmas. 
It was full of family and friends who may as well be. 

Cookie makin'

I won Most Improved Cookie decorator this year.
Which is always the Fat Kid award, am I right?
Marty assured me that the Fat Kid award is the highest honor in cookie making


That's a real reindeer.
And a real cool seester.


Beautiful Betsy gets my need to be a cheeseball.


Out to Taylor Shellfish Farm for Christmas Eve dinner supplies. 


Fam getting ready for Christmas church services.


I LOVE CHRISTMAS. 
And I really love Christmas Morning aftermath.


I Mustache you a Question.
Should we use this next picture for next year's Christmas card?


Celebrating mom-in-laws birthday by looking fine.


Kickin off the new year with pork, sauerkraut, and our best buds.


No comments:

Post a Comment