Pages

Friday, January 25, 2013

Recently...

[1]
Recently Enjoyed

Dollar hotdogs at the first Hurricanes game of the year.

[2]
Recently Gifted

At Christmas, brother Sam gave us dinners in Paris, including a trip to eat this. 
Calf foot soup. (Luckily he said we could substitute any other french delicacy instead)

[3]
Recently in Rock and Roll

 Kendra and I saw Dave Matthews back in December and had a rockin good time.

[4]
Recently on a Boat

My parents boat, at Christmas, with my fam and some warm sammies.


[5]
Recently Remembered

A walk in the snow a few years ago with my faves.


[6]
Recently in Hibernation

Us, in hibernation this month, staying in and conserving energy. 
Its a calm before the storm over here. 


[7]
Recently in Ridiculous

In the last two weeks it has snowed twice, and been over 70 degrees twice. 
And yet I live in a state that has outlawed (yes, its illegal) to use science in policy making around climate change.

[8]
Recently Redeemed

Me. After throwing an epic tantrum in Trader Joe's after hearing that they were sold out of Peppermint JoJos, (I may have called the stock guy a grinch), I got a box under the Christmas tree. To redeem my bad Christmas behavior at TJs, I sent a third of the cookies to Colorado to an equally JoJo dependent friend to spread the post-Christmas cheer.

[9]
Recently Regretted

Dollar hotdogs at the first Hurricanes game of the year


No comments:

Post a Comment