Pages

Saturday, June 30, 2012

Bad Mood Dance Party

I woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning. And Saturday is just the worst day to be grumpy.

I forgot that everything wrong in the world was not a personal slight against me. (Commence early morning pre-coffee pity party).

Coincidentally (?) Marty had to go to work for the morning. So it was just me and the weight of the world. Til I remembered...

What makes any day brighter? What is gaurenteed to make you smile?

(other than a cinnamon roll, and I didn't have a car at this point)

A DANCE PARTY!

So I turned on this song.

WILBURY TWIST by Traveling Wilburys on Grooveshark

 And this song.
Slumber by NEEDTOBREATHE on Grooveshark

This one too, for my BFF.
Love Today by Mika on Grooveshark

 Ended with this one.
  Waiting On A Sunny Day by Bruce Springsteen on Grooveshark

 And now I am all geared up for a great weekend!!

1 comment:

  1. I was listening to Love Today in the car today and thinking of you. Hope you worked your deltoids, just like I did!

    ReplyDelete